So fucking upset right now.
You made your bed, now lie in it.
- Spider-Man: How have you dealt with some of the tragedies in your life?
- Captain America: What are some things you believe in?
- Iron Man: Ever had any epiphanies?
- Thor: Talk about your relationship with your family.
- Hawkeye: Talk about a time you got a second chance
- Black Widow: Tell a secret?
- Captain Marvel: Are you the recipient of a legacy?
- Ms. Marvel: Talk about something new you're doing.
- She-Hulk: What keeps you busy?
- Hulk: How do you feel about being alone?
- Luke Cage: Talk about when you've been treated unfairly, on a small or large scale.
- Black Panther: How do you feel about your country?
- Black Cat: Do you have a code of ethics?
- Daredevil: What is something others see as a weakness, but you know to be a strength?
- Doctor Strange: Talk about a moment your life changed paths.
- Cyclops: What do you worry about?
- Jean Grey: What is something about yourself you can't control?
- Storm: What do people look up to you for?
- Rogue: What makes it hard for people to get close to you?
- Shadowcat: Talk about growing up.
- Beast: Favorite book?
- Nightcrawler: Religious beliefs?
- Scarlet Witch: What things have you broken?
- Quicksilver: Who do you feel protective toward?
- Wolverine: What are things you regret?
- Mr. Fantastic: How controlling can you be?
- Invisible Woman: Talk about a process of finding your identity.
- Human Torch: Can people take you seriously?
- Thing: Your body-- what are you insecure about? What do you love?
- Black Bolt: What don't you ever do?
- Silver Surfer: (Where?) do you want to wander?
im really tired of europeans on here reblogging posts about racism in america and adding shocked disapproving comments like “get it together america lol” as if there isn’t an enormous amount of racism in europe and as if it wasn’t the europeans that first colonized the new world that planted the seed of racism in north america
I can’t deal with all the ignorant fucking people on Facebook. I think I might deactivate it soon. I’m so over it.